sjfphotography: *fine art images *natural light portraits *greeting cards


Thursday, February 16, 2012



Hey Seth, think we'll ever get big enough to drive tractors?


I hope so. I can't wait to farm!





Hannah, look at those babies. They're sitting on grandma's sofa just like us.

William, that's our daddies.

Can't be -- my daddy is real big.

Silly, they were little back in 1983.

You mean this sofa is older than all of us!


Family Pictures:
My nephews Cole and Seth are first cousins born 24 hours apart. Almost 30 years later their babies William and Hannah are posed on the same sofa.

For Sale: Antique sofa and matching love seat -- good condition, slightly used!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! And how crazy is it they are dressed in the same colors and we didn't even plan it!

    ReplyDelete