sjfphotography: *fine art images *natural light portraits *greeting cards


Wednesday, July 24, 2013

radiator repair
 
I drive by this repair shop several times a week and it intrigues me that you can leave your broken radiator on the rack with your name and phone number and it gets fixed.  First of all, I don't know how to disassemble the radiator from the engine and, if my car is disabled, how do I transport the radiator to the shop?  Evidently there are those with this skill as shown by the pile of radiators.  Family-owned Crawfords has been in business since 1952.  They repair all types of radiators and sell hard-to-find varieties.  They may be an old-fashioned business but have a website and Facebook page!
 
Crawford Radiator Shop
1601 Buddy Holly Avenue
Lubbock, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment