sjfphotography: *fine art images *natural light portraits *greeting cards


Monday, November 18, 2013

black/white: 201
 
The parking garage lent itself to black-and-white photography.  After shooting from the alley and the outside, I wondered what the interior could offer.  Since the garage was deserted on a Sunday afternoon, I climbed the ramp to the second level with some trepidation thinking about hoodlums and the homeless.  I liked the sun and shadows contrast of the bars in the west corner.  As I turned to leave, there parked in the east corner was one of Lubbock's finest in his black-and-white vehicle.  As I cheerfully waved, I thought "gotcha!"  I don't know if he were hiding out, taking a break or doing paperwork-- maybe it was surveillance for trespassing photographers!
 
Wells Fargo Parking Garage
1500 Broadway
Lubbock, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment