sjfphotography: *fine art images *natural light portraits *greeting cards


Tuesday, January 14, 2014

gospel express
 
In mid-January, the Gospel Express City is adorned with garland but not necessarily left over from Christmas.  I've noticed the place wears the green stuff year-round; the red bows may be the Yule touch.  Public records list this address as a "single family dwelling" which got me to thinking about churches.  The Parkway-Cherry Point Neighborhood Association, lists 35 churches, including Gospel Express, on its webpage. That seems a lot in an area bounded by Idalou Highway, Loop 289, East Broadway and Yellowhouse Canyon Lake. That got me thinking about establishing a church and I found a website  "How to Start a Non-denominational Church" which outlines the process in 12 easy steps.  12 steps....which got me thinking....
 
Gospel Express City
3307 Idalou Road
Lubbock, Texas
1.10.2014
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment