sjfphotography: *fine art images *natural light portraits *greeting cards


Sunday, April 27, 2014

open for business
 
The Newcastle Farm Supply appeared open for business.  The man in the recliner observed as I made several drags down the main street.  I parked and approached.  I told him I was interested in old buildings and signs and asked if I could photograph.  He smiled and nodded.  I took a series of shoots and then asked if I could go inside the store.  He smiled and nodded.  The store interior looked like ancient garage sale stuff -- the collapsing tin ceiling is probably worth triple the contents.  I thanked him for allowing me to take pictures.  He smiled and nodded.  Nary a word spoken as I chatted away.  I suppose it was an interesting afternoon diversion as he smiled and nodded.
 
Newcastle, Texas
Young County
US 380 and FM 926
4.25.2014
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment