sjfphotography: *fine art images *natural light portraits *greeting cards


Friday, May 16, 2014

bud's laundry 

English Nursery Rhyme, 1849
They that wash on Monday
Have all the week to dry;
They that wash on Tuesday
They have pretty nigh;
They that wash on Wednesday
Have half the week past;
They that wash on Thursday
Are very near the last;
They that wash on Friday
Wash for need;
They that wash on Saturday
Are sluts indeed. 
      

Most of my adult life, I've done laundry on Saturday -- because that seemed to be the most convenient time for a working gal.  Little did I know that I thus labeled myself!
 
There was no one washing nor drying at Bud's Laundry on Friday, so nobody must have been in need. One probably must be really in need to frequent this establishment-- the Coke machine was the newest piece of machinery in there!

Bud's Laundry
164 W. Stevenson
Hale Center, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment