sjfphotography: *fine art images *natural light portraits *greeting cards


Tuesday, January 6, 2015

lou's
 
Many years ago on a trip to Big Spring, I ran across Lou's and took a photo to make a personalized birthday card for my friend Lou.  On the recent trek to Big Spring, I wondered it Lou's was still there (thinking about a follow-up card).  It was -- and the door was open.  Being an intrepid photographer, in the middle of the afternoon-- I ventured inside, curious what the interior might be like (since this wasn't the type joint I usually frequent).  Now we know:
 
 
After the initial once-over when I stepped through the door and asked if I could take pictures, the occupants pretty much ignored me.
 
PS - Lou's has karaoke on Thursday nights.
 
Lou's
1012 West 3rd
Big Spring, Texas
12.29.2014



No comments:

Post a Comment