sjfphotography: *fine art images *natural light portraits *greeting cards


Wednesday, December 31, 2014

 
As the sun sets on 2014, a look back at the year.  Two of my passions are photography and travel-- and this year I've indulged in both.  I'm fortunate to have a retirement job that allows me to travel (although it's mostly airports and hotels!).  Thanks to Texas A&M and FEMA, this year we conducted training in Rochester NY, Odessa TX, Tucson AZ, Edinburg TX, Jacksonville NC, Ft. Lauderdale FL, Oswego NY and Baton Rouge LA.  Through Road Scholar I enjoyed two photography tours -- South Dakota and Portland, Oregon -- seeing new places and meeting interesting people.  A trip to New Braunfels and visits with dear friends in Azle rounded out the year.  We won't even count those day trips to such places as Spur, Hale Center, Plains, Big Spring, Tahoka and Soash (don't you love these small town names).  Thank you for following me on this journey.  I can't wait to see to what new and neat places 2015 takes me!
 
Sylvan Lake, South Dakota
6.9.2014

No comments:

Post a Comment