sjfphotography: *fine art images *natural light portraits *greeting cards


Thursday, January 1, 2015

eye to the future
Happy New Year 2015
 
I don't know if the optician couldn't afford a replica eyeball for his advertising so went with just the word "eye."  In any case it caught my eye. As the new year rang in, I had a mental debate about continuing the photo blog.  The past 5 years, according to BlogSpot, I've posted 1,700 images -- just missing a few days due to technical difficulties or illness.  I have decided to perservere and continue posting.  I started this project as a way to improve my skills and have been grateful that my daily statistics are growing.  Photography is a way I experience the world and the blog allows me to share my images and thoughts.  Please keep an eye on me in 2015.
 
Hughes Optical
Big Spring, Texas
12.29.2014



No comments:

Post a Comment